Cauliflower Spanish “Rice”
- ½ head of cauliflower, pulsed in a food processor until rice-like
- 1 large tomato, diced (do not drain the juice)
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ jalapeno, deseeded and minced (optional)
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- ¼ c. cilantro, chopped
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute onions, garlic, and jalapeno with 1-2 tsp. olive oil for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower until slightly browned. Add tomatoes and spices. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Fold in cilantro. Season with sea salt according to preference if needed.
SERVING SIZE: 1 Serving CALORIES: 35 calories FAT: 1.4g CARBOHYDRATES: 5.7gSUGAR: 2.5g SODIUM: 280mg FIBER: 2g PROTEIN: 1.5g