Flip through our collection of beautiful powder rooms on Houzz and fill your eyes with color and style
Powder rooms are often the jewel box of a home. Usually the smallest room, they lend themselves to doses of color and pattern that might be over the top in a larger space. Today we celebrate them in a new photo series highlighting areas of the house particularly rich in personal expression and beautiful design.
Which would you choose?
1. Featuring oxidized fixtures, this Mediterranean-inspired Houston powder room creates a pop with its blue tile.
2. This Victorian-inspired powder room was designed for a female executive and includes a custom-built walnut chest.
3. A bold mirror and graphic wallpaper create immediate interest in this powder room.
4. The rustic features of this powder room, such as the cement sink and wood mirror, are balanced by the contemporary pendant lights.
5. This formal powder room has a 19th-century French marquetry commode with gilt bronze mounts. The carved and gilded Italian mirror is also from the 19th century.
6. With its graphic blue wallpaper, the counter made from recycled Douglas fir and single pendant light, this room makes a bold statement.
7. This sophisticated powder room in Chicago includes gold fixtures and a gilded picture frame but forgoes a mirror over the sink.
8. The pebbled wall tile and chunky black vanity are the featured players in this powder room.
9. The violet paint and orange pendant light blend harmoniously in this contemporary powder room.
10. This luxurious powder room includes an antiqued wall mirror and gold fluted sconces that add a dose of glam.
11. This sleek powder room includes wallpaper with a metallic weave, chevron-patterned floor tiles and a vintage-style sink with a marble top.
12. This formal powder room includes shaded sconces, custom cabinetry and an elegant trellis-patterned wallpaper.
13. This rustic powder room features a custom sink with a dual-level live-edge-wood vanity and copper sink.
14. This powder room was made from salvaged wood taken from the demolition of a coach house onsite.
15. This glamorous midcentury bath features a chandelier-like drooping pendant light that produces a definite wow effect.
16. This powder room features hand-painted wallpaper and an antique copper fountain that was converted into a sink.
17. This contemporary-meets-rustic powder room includes two frosted glass doors and a vanity and backsplash made from sorghum wood.
18. A dark blue painted ceiling and bright orange mirror add color to this white powder room.
19. With a live-edge vanity and birch tree wallpaper, walking into this powder room feels like stepping into a forest.
20. This modern powder room includes a bold red vanity that pops against the black tile backsplash.
21. This sleek powder room features a limestone mosaic wall, a faucet coming out from the mirror and a glamorous ceiling fixture.
22. This powder room includes a tongue and groove wall painted white, a leather-strapped mirror and a custom vanity sourced from a salvaged barn.
23. This traditional powder room has a subtle nautical theme with its fish-patterned wallpaper and seashell soap dish.
24. This powder room includes a custom sink, vanity, and wall all made from honey onyx.
25. This rustic powder room includes a stained cabinet made from alder and a naturally weathered wood wall.
26. This elegant powder room includes a translucent vessel sink, pinstriped walls, and shaded sconces.
27. With its suspended mirror and pendant lights, this powder room provides plenty of dramatic tension.
28. This traditional powder room elegantly blends scenic wallpaper with an antiqued vanity topped with an Athens Gray stone countertop.
29. The black wainscoting adds a dramatic base for the silver-toned wallpaper and gold bamboo mirror in this powder room.
30. This rustic bathroom includes a custom-designed faucet, a concrete sink, and an antique mirror to complete the look.
31. This nautical-themed bathroom includes a naval-blueprint-inspired wallpaper and nautical-style wall sconces.
32. This exciting powder room features neon green walls and a mirror hung from a timber beam.
33. This powder room was inspired by the ocean, seen in the blue vanity and Seascape wallpaper.
34. This eclectic New York City powder room has gone to the birds, and it definitely has our attention.
35. This vacation home powder room includes a round metal mirror and an unstained wood vanity with open storage on the bottom shelf.
36. This eclectic powder room has LED lighting underneath its translucent white quartz sink. It also features Chinese hand-embroidered silk on the walls.
37. This woodsy powder room features custom bark siding, a slate countertop, and a woven copper pendant light.
38. This powder room is soothing in various shades of gray. It includes a black-rope-framed oval mirror, graphic wallpaper, and a Caesarstone countertop.
39. This white and blue powder room was inspired by a trip to Morocco. The lanterns are made from fire-glazed clay.
40. This rustic powder room features plaster walls, granite floors, and a wood pedestal vanity.
41. This bathroom includes a custom-designed vanity with gold hardware from Bauerware.
42. This Mediterranean-inspired powder room includes a repurposed antique bowl for a sink and a vanity with black iron legs.
43. This bold black and white powder room include an impressive wall of Montauk black slate and a smooth round white vessel sink.
44. This pretty powder room includes a vanity painted light blue, shaded sconce lights and a gold mirror.
45. This contemporary and chic powder room features a stained wood wall and a large slab of marble for the sink.
46. This elegant powder room includes a black vanity and a bold striped black and white painted ceiling.
47. This modern-meets-rustic powder room features a wallpaper that gives the illusion of brass nailheads.
48. This Native American–inspired powder room includes natural wood paneling and shaded dog-head sconces to create a whimsical scene.
49. This simple yet elegant powder room pops, thanks to the wood siding painted robin’s egg blue.
50. This traditional powder room features a detailed vanity in gray and mirror-backed sconces that cast a warm glow throughout the space.
51. This modern powder room uses black and white to make a bold statement, from the speckled wallpaper to the elegant pendant light.
52. The gold spiked mirror, sconces and vanity fixtures in this powder room fit well with the purple and white stenciled wall.
53. This beach-style powder room has white as the main star, while the dashes of color from the art and flowers round out the scene.
54. This powder room includes a custom pedestal sink inspired by an 18th-century birdbath, turquoise walls, and chevron-patterned wall tile.
55. This lovely Moroccan-inspired powder room uses cream tones that contrast well with the black and white tiles.
56. This powder room makes an elegant statement in black and gold. From its golden lanterns to its leopard-print floor mat, this space doesn’t hold back.
57. This refined powder room includes a vanity with open shelving used to display decorative objects. The metal and tweed wallpaper gives the space a luxurious feel.
58. This powder room with its dark purple wallpaper and industrial sink are ready for blast-off!
59. This stunning powder room includes a glass mosaic tile wall in quartz, aquamarine, tanzanite and turquoise colors, creating an ikat-patterned effect.
60. The designer of this masculine bathroom took advantage of its vintage dark wood-paneled walls by adding a custom antique sink and a pharmacy-style mirror.
61. This powder room features a dark green custom vanity created by Millicent Furniture that pairs well with the scenic wallpaper.
62. This powder room embraces life on the ranch. The walls are made from plaster, and the mirror was custom made.
63. The designer of this Mediterranean-inspired powder room used mosaic wall tiles, an antique-style vanity, and an elaborate mirror to create a timeless space.
64. In this powder room, natural grasscloth wallpaper and tropical wood cabinetry create a relaxing mood, while the oversize pendants tie everything together.
65. The black plaster walls, gilded mirror, and cement sink create a moody and glamorous effect in this powder room.
66. The faux-leather stool, sleek shaded sconces, and polished silver fixtures create a super glam look in this powder room.
67. The playful interaction between the gold and silver hardware in this powder room creates a subtle contrast. Light lavender painted walls complete the scene.
68. This elegant powder room includes a custom shade that complements the wallpaper and black shaded sconces. The open shelving allows for easy-access storage.
69. This understated powder room features barnyard pendant lights, a round vessel sink from Waterworks and a Rohl wall-mounted faucet.
70. This farmhouse-inspired powder room includes an antique cabinet repurposed as a vanity and painted Navajo White and a faucet from Waterworks.
71. This steampunk-inspired powder room features elaborate copper piping for the light fixtures and copper plating for the faucet.
72. With its pink flower wall sculpture and monogrammed stool, this powder room blends rustic and feminine quite well.
73. This stunning powder room includes mirror-backed sconces with silver-tipped lightbulbs that provide a warm glow in the wallpapered space.
74. This farmhouse-inspired powder room includes a reclaimed-wood countertop with custom metal strapping. The cabinetry underneath is made from stained alder wood.
75. In this bold and eclectic powder room, the walls were hand troweled in colored Venetian plaster to create the vibrant effect.
76. A small WC makes use of every inch of wall space with bookshelves and bright artwork. Recycled greywater from the sink is used to flush the toilet.
77. Mirrors are used to their fullest effect in this powder room. The back wall includes a large wall-mounted mirror topped with a pivot mirror. A round mirror on an extension arm is also attached to the side wall.
78. This vibrant powder room includes a custom-designed black and white cabinet, a single pendant light in burnt orange and a tropical wallpaper available through Pal+Smith.
79. This powder room includes a custom vanity with leather pulls from Holland & Sherry and a concrete top.
80. The designers of this traditional powder room took their client’s antique cabinet and refurbished it as a vanity.
81. This eclectic bathroom features a custom wallpaper made from printed book images. A long shelf dissects the mirror and the sink, providing a great space to store books or a plant.
82. A large stone wall makes a huge impact in this powder room on a private estate. Bronze fixtures and a leather-strapped mirror complete the scene.
83. This farmhouse-inspired powder room includes industrial sconces sourced from a Swap Meet and a custom cabinet vanity made from reclaimed wood.
84. This farmhouse-inspired powder room includes traditional wainscoting, an antique stool, and a pedestal sink. The glass jar of marbles adds a subtle splash of color.
85. Start your engines! This car-inspired powder room includes a repurposed fuel tank for a vanity and side-view mirrors from an automobile attached to the wood-paneled wall.
86. This lovely traditional powder room has a nautical-inspired mirror and wallpaper. The vanity has a faux bamboo design that complements the mirror hanging above it.
87. This traditional powder room has wainscoting and an inset mirror painted gray. The sconces and wallpaper complete a silvery scene.
88. Vibrant red walls frame a black tiled wall in this bold contemporary powder room. The elegant modern white pendant light adds warmth to the modern space.
89. The designer of this awkwardly angled powder room in Chicago made the most of its layout by including a double-shelf vanity topped with marble. The walls are lined with a beige subway tile.
90. This rustic powder room features hammered-bronze pendant lights, a round mirror with a rope strap and a lime-green wall with a graphic square relief pattern.
91. This beach-style powder room is a vision in white with a bold splash of green thrown in with the art and the unique mirror.
92. This Victorian-inspired powder room has an antique sink and blue and white wallpaper that’s reminiscent of delftware.
93. The style of this transitional powder room is an interesting mix of farmhouse and modern. The rustic vanity has contemporary acrylic sink fixtures. Note the living wall of plants reflected in the oval mirror.
94. This sophisticated powder room includes a large marble pedestal sink and a chocolate-brown natural-grass wallpaper.
95. This modern powder room features a floating sink and a dark tiled backsplash. The integrated countertop is made of white Corian.
96. This simple but sweet powder room has a ladder to hold towels, a wire basket for extra toilet paper and a chalkboard panel on the medicine cabinet that reminds one to smile.
97. This eclectic powder room is lined with more 160 license plates from all over the U.S. A hammered-copper sink and wood mirror complete this rustic scene.
98. This all-white powder room in has many subtle details. The molding on the walls adds depth. The vanity’s original hardware was silver, but it was spray-painted it a matte black.
99. This farmhouse-inspired powder room features a custom vanity that was made on site. The room includes pendant lights that hang from ropes.
100. This stylish powder room plays with colors and patterns, from the red vanity to the intricately patterned wallpaper.
Now you pick, which is your favorite? Pick one and post it on Facebook!