Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops One of my favorite pork chop recipes! Incredibly tender & super juicy pork chops coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce and baked to a delicious perfection.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes Servings 4 serves
HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS
2 tablespoons honey
4 – 6 cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon ketchup
1/2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
4 (4 ounces each) bone-in pork chops, fat trimmed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine honey, garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, chili sauce, and oregano; mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Place pork chops in a large bowl, pour the sauce over the pork chops and mix. (I did this in the morning, then completed the pork for dinner)
4. Heat olive oil in an oven safe 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the pork chops and sauce to the skillet; sear chops on both sides until just browned, about 2 minutes per side.
6. Remove the pork chops from heat, add the butter to the remaining sauce, and place pork chops in the preheated oven.
7. Cook for an additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through. Pork chops are cooked through when internal temperature reaches 160F.
8. Remove from oven and transfer the pork chops to a serving plate.
9. Spoon the sauce over the chops, garnish with parsley, and serve.