Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) honey raw
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt coarse
- 1 medium cantaloupe(s) quartered and seeded
- 1 medium avocado(s)
- 1 cup(s) tomato(es) cherry or grape, halved
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, oil and sea salt; set aside.
- Cut each cantaloupe quarter in half lengthwise. Run a knife between the flesh and the skin of the melon, discard skin. Slice each wedge lengthwise into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cut each avocado in quarters lengthwise and then into 1/2 inch thick slices. Add cantaloupe, avocado, and grape tomatoes to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops (Super easy to make!!!)
Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. You need less than 20 minutes to make this recipe.
2 medium-sized heritage breed pork chops
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 tablespoons grass-fed butter — melted (use ghee if you’re doing whole30)
1 tablespoon fresh thyme — chopped
2 cloves garlic — minced
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, thyme, and garlic. Set aside.
4. In a cast-iron skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
5. When the skillet is really hot, add the pork chops. Sear until golden, about 2 minutes per side.
6. Pour the garlic butter mixture over the pork chops.
7. Place the skillet in the oven, and cook until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145ºF, about 10-12 minutes. The time depends on the thickness of your pork chops.
8. Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the skillet onto the pork chops before serving.
One thought on “Cantalope, Tomato & Avocado Salad with Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops”
I LOVE all of your tips and completely agree!